*^*You Enjoy Myself^*^

Monday, August 16, 2004

Feeling good today, I am ready to go back to school, as bad as that may sound. I has riding home last night and was listening to uncle johns band (phil lesh and friends) with my eyes closed. The jam was so psychedelic, I was visioning amazing visions and vibrant colors morphing like a kalidescaope. The images were just flowing so smoothly but they were all so complex, I could see these collages, but if I tried to zoom in with my minds eye, my mind would "overheat" and I couldnt do it, it was too much to handle. Overall, it was an amazing expirience, and I wasnt tripping or stoned, which made it even better. Ive been learning to have awsome visions without the aid of drugs.

peace out

|
Comments: Post a Comment


Counter
Ritz Camera Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com