*^*You Enjoy Myself^*^

Friday, July 23, 2004


Im enjoying watching the remaining dew say its last goodbyes to the lush green earth before it fills the sky with a heavenly cloud.
Nomadic crickets chirp in sync,
creating a beautiful rhythm ,
making my heart just sink.
Thats the opposite feeling i get when you turn me down,
you stop my rhythm,
make me frown.
Its as if i need you,
you are my drug,
physically addictive,
i think thats calld love.
Looking at a forest,
your the tallest, greenest tree.
So strong and bold, you set my mind so free.
Free from the captivity it usually resides,
up up and away, no more disguise.
With you I'm me,
like a winged nuthatch,
flying free.
I know theres many fish in the see, I just wish you could be with me.





|
Comments: Post a Comment


Counter
Ritz Camera Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com