*^*You Enjoy Myself^*^

Sunday, July 25, 2004

I saw a polaroid moment today where I got an intense surge of energy.
I was driving to work early in the morning and I looked to my left and saw the sun creeping over the hoprizon and it shined on the cyrus clouds that hover beneath the atmosphere. At the same time the lake was steaming after the cold air it spent the night with. It was the start of something beautiful and I fealt revived, I wish i had a polaroid for moments like these. Absolutely beautiful and uncomprehendable, even for the visioners eyes of the mind. I love moments like these, for they bring much joy.

"If sympathy were physical, Id fill you chalice with mirth." ~One of my stupid quotes.

|
Comments: Post a Comment


Counter
Ritz Camera Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com