*^*You Enjoy Myself^*^

Saturday, November 08, 2003

>
>
WElcome journyers, how far did you travel to get here? Since this is my firsr blog, I will tell you about me; Im a 18yr old college student, computer engineering major, I am an athiest and acually quite shy. I have a hard time initiating conversation, dont know what holds me back, I want to talk but i remain to be anti social. But i am far from depressed, so I am confused. I dont want my life to be socially confusing, I want to converse and talk philosophy with every one, but something grabs me by the fuckin tale everytime I want to interact. I am trying to find that holding force, ive yet to be succesful, once i find it and defeat it on the mountain of eden I wil be able to be who I really want.

I dont know how these blogs work, but if you are allowed to reply to this shit Id love to talk, ask questions or debate about something. In mthe meantime I am going to be walking in the freezing cold to the library and chillin for the day. Bye humans.


|
Comments: Post a Comment


Counter
Ritz Camera Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com